Decoration

How To Keep Your Home Warm With Bubble Wrap

06:39

Bubble Wrap

Did you know that you can get a giant roll of bubble wrap for $20? Ok. But why is that information important to you? Because bubble wrap is awesome. It’s the best for moving, wrapping gifts, and for stress relief. It’s also pretty great for insulating windows during the cold winter months.

Bubble wrap is long lasting, easy to remove, and is completely safe for your windows. The only downside of this heat and energy saving hack is that you won’t be able to see out your windows for a while. But I think it will be worth it. This can also be used to keep the heat out. Makes sense! So whether you are hiding from the hot or cold, consider bubble wrap!

Compare My Move has 10 fun things you can do/make with bubble wrap. I know that I won’t be making a dress anytime soon. You? But I would make the calendar for sure! Love it! Find all 10 ideas here.

You Might Also Like

0 yorum