fashion

{Best of 2015} Five Ways

01:23

Is there anything better than Winter Break?! No school or schedules, lots of food and family, and the opportunity to just snuggle down. But while I'm not thrilled to see the break come to an end tomorrow, I am excited for all that lies ahead. My calendar is already filling up with fun ideas and collaborations, and I can't wait to share them with you!
Last week I recapped the best of my 2015 Style Series, but left off one of the biggest...{Five Ways}. Those posts, where I share multiple ways to wear and style particular items, are one of my favorites to create, but also the most time-consuming, so I felt they deserved a post of their own.
I use the term {Five Ways} loosely, as some of them are actually {Three Ways}...you know, because of that whole time-consuming part. These were the most popular of 2015...
Winter Neutrals | 3 Ways
Maxi Dress | 5 Ways
Easy Fall Style | 5 Ways
Transition to Fall | 5 Ways
Dressed Up Denim | 3 Ways
3 Ways | Sweater Dress
Floral Midi Skirts | 5 Ways
Striped Dress | 3 Ways
Transition to Spring | 5 Ways
Plaid Shirtdress | 4 Ways
A giant *thank you* to Mr. SP for patiently shooting most of these looks! He's usually left waiting while I race back inside to change clothes...five times! Do you have any {Five Ways} requests for this year? I've been brainstorming new ones...so far I'm thinking leopard, winter whites, layering and puffer vests. Any others you'd like to see? Are you back to back to your regular schedule today, or do you start tomorrow like us? Either way, I hope it's a smooth transition!
{More Best of 2015 posts}Room MakeoversStyle SeriesCool TipsOrganization

You Might Also Like

0 yorum