fashion

{Best of 2015} Recipes + Parties

04:36

I've been sharing some top posts of 2015, and today it's all about your favorite recipes and parties. And I use the term recipe loosely...I'm more of a preparer than a cooker. So it's safe to say these are all simple dishes and get-togethers.
Southwest Potato Corn Chowder
Oreo Cookie Bark
Easiest Ice Cream Sandwiches
Fiesta Party ~ Cinco de Mayo Dinner Party
Cocoa & Cocktails Party
In-N-Out Burger Secret Sauce
Splatter Cake
Tortellini & Sausage
Art Party
Winter Dinner Party
Funny enough, last year's Crack Bark was still the most popular, and I loved all of your messages, posts, and tags showing me your batches again this year! I was right about the addictive powers, right?! But you were warned!! Are you a preparer-person or a cooker-person?
And in case you were wondering, I do plan on blogging new content eventually soon! In order to really soak up family time over the break, I had to unplug almost completely. Let's say my love tank is just about full again!
{More Best of 2015 posts}Room MakeoversStyle SeriesCool TipsOrganizationFive Ways

You Might Also Like

0 yorum