Decoration

More Amazing DIY Wall Art Ideas

06:22

Decor

Needed to brighten up your living space but don’t feel like grabbing some paint and a brush? I don’t blame you. That is such hard work! If you’re a renter painting might not even be an option. But don’t fret. There are decorating for you! This roundup from Feel It Cool has 20 great ones. They are affordable, very DIY, and are sure to impress.

Our walls don’t have a lot of free space. I’m a big fan of pictures. I do need new ways to display them though and this roundup has a few fun ideas on that. The rooms that are still blank canvases are my guest room and laundry room. The pain is all picked out but nothing beyond that. I might have to use some of these ideas!

I really like the birch tree painting! So original. Did you love these ideas? (How could you not?!) Here are some more. Just to keep the decorating inspiration flowing.

Here’s the link to all 20 projects…

FeelIt: 20 DIY Wall Art Ideas That Will Leave You Speechless

You Might Also Like

0 yorum