fashion

{Best of 2015} Travel

05:21

I loved every second of 2015 (okay, there were a few rough patches, so most every second), and one of the biggest reasons was because of all the travel opportunities. Between my sister's wedding, vacations, blog conferences, and the Redbook cover, I packed my bags 12 times last year! (See my packing tips here.)
My grandparents used to pack up several times a year, and travel to amazing places for weeks at a time, so I learned early-on that the world is as accessible as you're willing to be. One of the reasons Mr. SP and I work so hard is for the chance to travel together. Even in those early years, when we lived on peanuts, we still found ways to explore. (I honed my budget-travel skills then!)
These were the most popular {Trip Reports} of last year, and hopefully a good resource for those of you thinking of packing your bags somewhere fun in 2016!
Skagway, Alaska
Juneau, Alaska
Ketchikan, Alaska
Seattle, Washington
Big Sky, Montana
Summer in New York City
Spring in New York City
Anna Maria Island, Florida
Dallas Staycation
Cozumel, Mexico
Sharing our travel trials and errors, and tips with you has become one of the most gratifying of this blog. I love hearing how these {Trip Reports} helped with planning your own travels, and hope to continue making them a resource for you. I know how hard it is to save and get away, so I work very hard to make them honest, authentic, and helpful, using only my own experiences.
Do you have travel plans for this year? We don't have anything booked yet, and I'm already starting to get antsy! Tomorrow wraps up my look back at 2015, and it's a personal one.
{More Best of 2015 posts}Room MakeoversStyle SeriesCool TipsOrganizationRecipes Parties & Tablescapes

You Might Also Like

0 yorum