fashion

{I Spy}

01:25

I hope those of you impacted by snow-mageddon are safe and warm, and finally digging your way out! Feel free to send some of that our way, my kids are itching for a snow day. My inbox has been flooded with new arrivals, so I'm just popping in to share a few goodies I've spotted lately and have my eye on.
The ruffle sleeve of this sweater is so darling...and perfect for Valentine's day!
Ruffle Pullover Sweater
A soft, well-fitting black turtleneck is a wardrobe staple...you can built countless outfits around this one piece. #challengeaccepted #namethatshow
Cotton Cashmere Turtleneck Sweater
My favorite field jacket is back in stock (finally!), and available in this great new khaki color. I wear mine almost daily in the Spring and Fall....it's the perfect light layer, and adds a little edge to everyday outfits.
Canvas Field Jacket (use code COOLDEAL for 30% off)
I don't typically wear graphic tops, but I'm a sucker for anything French, so this one is tempting!
Graphic Sweatshirt (use code COOLDEAL for 30% off)
How fun is this little pop of pink against all the neutral and black outfits during colder months?
Faux-Suede Crossbody Bag (use code COOLDEAL for 30% off)
You had me at preppy stripes! This cute and cozy little number comes in five great color options, and would be darling with jeans or a pencil skirt.
Striped Boatneck Sweater (use code CHILLOUT for 40% off)
How cute would these spots be peeking out of a sweater or jacket? They are just as easy to pattern-mix as stripes, but more unexpected. I'd also pair this top with jeans and heels for a fun {Date Night Style} look.
Polka Dot Flounce Top (use code CHECKOUT for extra 25% off + free shipping)
Pink v-neck sweater...perfect for layering or worn alone, and dressed-up or down...enough said!
Cotton V-Neck Sweater (use code CHECKOUT for extra 25% off + free shipping)
If the quality of this blazer is just half as cute as it looks, then I'd call it a win. Has anyone seen it in person?
Camel Tailored Blazer
I shared this two-in-one sweater in my last Dressing Room Diaries, and can't stop thinking about it.
Chunky Two-in-One Sweater (buy one, get one 50% off)
I have this blouse in olive and just adore the fit. I love the new colors, especially this fresh lavender.
Lavender Utility Blouse (buy one, get one 50% off)
Pink Gingham Sweater? I can't even.
Gingham Sweater
My favorite accessories shop just launched a collaboration with Scarlet & Gold...each gift set contains an art print and coordinating piece of jewelry! This wishbone is my favorite, but the arrows and sparkles are right behind. Such a sweet Valentine gift for a teacher or mom, don't you think?
Make a Wish Darling Gift Set
These last two sweaters aren't new arrivals, but they've been sitting in my online cart waiting for a sale...my patience paid off, and now both are 40% off! #cometomama
Split Turtleneck Poncho
Fringe Blanket Cape
I also noticed my favorite mirrored aviators now come in a new rose gold shade, and are still only $12! What have you spied lately? I'd love to hear what you've got your eye on!
P.S....I asked about these Invisible Heels on Facebook a few weeks ago, and several of you are already fans. I couldn't resist their claim of longer legs and perkier bum, so I've been trying them out for myself! So far I'm smitten, but I'll report back after a little longer.

You Might Also Like

0 yorum