Food

How To Make Pineapple Upside-Down Pancakes

06:14

pancakes

Oh my goodness these pancakes. Wow. What can I say but ‘goodness gracious great balls of fire!’ I love breakfast foods. Breakfast is my favorite meal and that’s why I’m super excited about this recipe for pineapple upside-down pancakes. I’m so excited to feature it here today.

The Bungalow Chef shows us what is up with a tasty little video featured at eHow. I love fresh pineapple and I’m pretty sure I’m going to love this recipe. I usually use a box mix when making pancakes but this looks sooo good. Tooo good not to try. Don’t you agree?

Here are some other recipes that use pineapple that will give your taste buds a little zing. Beef and pineapple tacos for dinner on Tuesday? I am thinking yes. With pina coladas for the adults for an after dinner delight. Enjoy those and all of the other tasty recipes featured here at Real Simple!

Here’s the video… Enjoy!

You Might Also Like

0 yorum