Decoration

This Mother Daughter Team Produces Beautiful Art

06:25

Paintings

Ruth Oosterman and her daughter Eve are a great artistic team. Ruth has been creating art for years but only recently got a partner. Her 4 year old toddler Eve has started collaborating with her. You will love what they have created!

Eve uses watercolor or felt pens and then Ruth adds the finishing touches. I am so envious of people who can see the potential in things. I can’t! I would never be able to see random lines and see a wolf, church, or gorgeous wooded scene. I think the bridge in the the forest is my favorite. I like the adorable hedgehog too. Cute.

Find Ruth’s blog, The Mischievous Mommy, here. The pieces are wonderful. The latest, ‘Adrift,’ is all about daydreams. I can relate to that. I am a dreamer and not much of a do-er.

Find their art here…

LittleThings: Artist And Her Three-Year-Old Create Spectacular Paintings (photos)

You Might Also Like

0 yorum